Monday, May 18, 2009

The Road Trippers

Sunny: Our Trusted Steed

"Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?"

Named after Sarah Sunshine Benanti!



Gilbert: Mascot
Bailey Bell: Racecar Driver"the golden land's ahead of you and all kinds of unforeseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see."

Elise Doney: DJ

"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop. This is the night, what it does to you."


(Quotes from On the Road by Jack Kerouac)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! Thanks for posting about your blog on facebook. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Lazy Lizard, the name says it all. I'll be using that in the future... The pictures are great but the documentation is SUPERB!! Be safe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and a black muscle tee and I ooked like Elise at our first Gender Blender. And then I cried cause I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete

We lean forward